Meet our Mediator
Helen is a qualified mediator, conflict coach, facilitator, investigator and trainer. Her wide and varied career has included teaching, writing and HR, and she brings high emotional intelligence and authenticity to all of her roles.
Helen has worked in a variety of state government departments, including Victoria Police, and in public sector roles to assist individuals and organisations to gain insight into the underlying issues involved in a conflict, and to develop practical, realistic solutions that will meet their needs. In addition, she uses a range of conflict coaching strategies to provide individual professional coaching, mentoring and debriefing to facilitate personal, professional and organisational change.
Helen’s personal style is warm, engaging and empathic, and she builds trust and rapport quickly by employing a vast array of highly developed interpersonal skills and advanced communication techniques. She also has a strong academic record and her work has been published in international textbooks and quoted in national publications. Helen has also presented at many state and national conferences.
Further training, accreditation and memberships
- Accredited under the National Mediation Accreditation System
- CINERGY™ Conflict Coach
- Member of Resolution Institute
- Member of VADR
- Deep Democracy training
- Workplace conferencing training
- Member of the Conflict Coaching Network
- Member of the Conflict Coaching Guild
- Member of ADR Resolution and Mediation Exchange
- Member of Mediators Beyond Borders
- Member of Online Dispute Resolution
- Member of Mediator Network
- Member of Mediators and Peacemakers
- Member of Family Dispute Resolution
- Member of The Emotional Intelligence Network